Friday, May 17, 2013

Friends...


Speaking of which: This is the "Friends"
house, apparently. Or at least its
outside. The show of course was filmed
in a studio in Hollywood.
My good friend Roland just wrote me that bummer:

"Sounds great so far, what I'm reading!
I could imagine Adam Sandler in the lead role!
After "Rent a flat" now the new hit - "How not to"... ;))
Or "Baseball games...again", aka "wait and eat"...

I take my hat off to you making the best of it and not losing hope!
In a few weeks you'll have forgotten that carrying-on!
On positive adventures from then on!!
'Til then - wait and eat and try out saddles...
Can one mount them on a bicycle?"

I'll just post that here.

And the next time I see him, I'm going to punch him in the face. Nice and calm. Right in the middle of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment