Thursday, May 23, 2013

Food and Hope


Another day running to offices. Now I've got a preliminary, signed and stamped bank account status from my first account, got an additional account with debit card and signed declaration from another bank, and I've got a pre-paid phone with a signed customer account data sheet (which is not gonna help, but I grabbed it on the way out). If the DMV accepts the paraphernalia from my two bank accounts and my supermarket cash checking card, then together with my passport, visa and I-94, I have my six points of identification together. So I think there is a case for some very cautious optimism. We'll see soon. Meanwhile, a few places where the good stuff is.
 
Katz's Deli - "Send a Salami to your
boy in the Army"
Ninth Street Espresso - Rather industrial
 
Joe - "When the room temperature rises,
the coffee beans can take up more water,
so you have to grind them coarser."
Café Grumpy - "One clichéd picture.
Come on. Just one." - "OK."

1 comment:

  1. Na, na, na, war es wirklich nur ein einsamer
    Espresso auf diesem schwierigen Pfad.....

    Ma

    ReplyDelete