Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Come On, Let The Good Times Roll!


Today I spent the whole afternoon at the shop. We did the insurance paperwork, I was looking at saddlebags, and I was holding my (not yet issued) NUMBER PLATE in my hand. The shop has them and issues them after the DMV's approval, so customers don't have to visit the DMV themselves. This way of doing things probably has prevented many nervous breakdowns, I suppose. And we sent off the DMV stuff. Tomorrow I should know whether it's good.

Afterwards I hopped over to Junior's in Brooklyn. I know some colleagues of mine in Munich who will be quite envious, but guys, you have to face this now. Be tough!

First, you are greeted by this:


Then you order your food (all the stuff in the background is "just some goodies for the table", courtesy of the house):


Then came THIS:


And folks, as the waiter later said, I was melting over it!

After the meal, I spent about three and a half hours strolling home in the warm summer night's air and sitting on benches.


When at night the air is still about 26 °C and there is a gentle breeze, it relaxes me like nothing else. There's nothing like it. It was the first time I felt I'm on holiday.

1 comment:

  1. ...Especially when you know that in Munich it's been raining for weeks now, and didn't get much warmer than 10C... Enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete